Terms & Conditions
Welcome to GST Garage!
GST Garage is a one stop shop to fix all of your GST Issues.
GST Garage (www.gstgarage.com) is a product of Staxo Technology Services Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as GST Garage).
Accepting the Terms:
- Using of our services would require you to agree to our Terms & Conditions. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
- You accept the terms by creating an account for services in the GST Garage website.
- You may not use the services and not agree to the terms of contract under the following circumstances:
- You are not above the above the legal age to form a binding contract with GST Garage.
- You are not a resident of India.
Provision of the Services by GST Garage:
- GST Garage strives to ceaselessly innovate to provide the best experience for its users. Hence, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and nature of the services provided by GST Garage and also acknowledge the timely changes without you being notified.
- As part of GST Garage’s constant innovation, it’s imperative that you understand and agree that GST Garage may without any prior notification to you, stop (either permanently or temporarily) providing services to you or generally to any of our users at the sole discretion of GST Garage. You may stop using the Services at any point. You do not have to notify GST Garage when you stop using the service.
Your Usage of our Services:
- Appeals: In order to prepare your appeal or provide a detailed analysis on your position/
chances of attaining a favourable judgment, we would require you to provide or upload
certain information such as show cause notice, order, return details (including 3B & GSTR-1),
details of interest, late fee, other material documents, etc.
- Corporate Training:
- This is an exclusive service that is rendered to customers who require in-house
training. The cost for this service may vary depending upon circumstances such as
venue, duration, etc.
- You agree that Corporate Training Programmes conducted outside Bangalore is
subject to reimbursement charges (includes conveyance, food & accommodation).
- GST Review Services (GRS):
You agree that to use this service you are required to sign up and login to GST Garage.
- In order to provide a detailed review, we would require you to provide or upload
certain information such as return details (including 3B & GSTR-1), GST portal login
credentials, details of interest, late fee, other workings, material documents, etc.
- The review service provided, is solely based on and to the extent of data provided by
you and we shall not be responsible for any difference in amount or any other
- You agree that in case you opt for the Premium Package, physical visit to the client
place would be subject to reimbursement charges (includes conveyance, food &
- You agree to the terms that you are solely responsible for any breach of any obligations and
the consequences (includes any loss damage caused by such breach to GST Garage) and that
GST Garage has no responsibility to you or to any third party.
Your Password & Security:
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to GST Garage for all
activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your
account, you agree to notify GST Garage (email@example.com) immediately.
Privacy and your personal information:
- For information about GST Garage’s data protection policies, please read GST Garage’s
Garage uses and treats your personal information, and protects your privacy, when you
use the Services.
- All questions with regard to refunds are to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund should be processed within 7-10 working days after verifying with our
payment gateway (RazorPay).
The Terms & Conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to any
choice or conflicts of legal provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising
in relation the terms & conditions or any other dispute arising in relation to the website, whether with
regard to the law of contracts or torts or otherwise, to be submitted at the jurisdiction of the courts
located in Bangalore, India for the purpose of resolution of such disputes.