GST is supposed to be a game-changer for Indirect tax laws in India. Being an integration of almost all Indirect taxes that are on the statute at present, it is but natural that there would be a number of issues in implementing GST. The law as it has been framed now mandates a knowledge of internet technology, a form for almost every act and dependence on the counterparty to obtain credit.
GST Garage intends to be to go-to place for resolving any issues once GST is implemented. Some sample issues that could arise in the GST era.
- Want to know what, when and how to fill in Column 6A of GSTR-1?
- Want to know what to do if the electronic e-way Bill Number is not generated?
- Supplier has not paid you in six months? Do you have to reverse credit taken or you can wait some more time?
- Got notice of invoice mismatch though the invoice has been matched?
- Taxes paid in excess in error? Want to claim a refund?
GST Garage would provide a solution for each of the above issues. Do make it a point to visit our GST Ready Reckoner section where the law and all its collateral has been explained in an easy to understand manner. Want to set up an appointment with a GST Consultant? We have a list where you can search for a consultant near you.
GST Garage. The place to visit for GST in India.